Eligibility for Admission
A recognized degree in any branch of engineering or technology,preferably from in institute under ugc recognized university securing a minimum aggregate of 55% of marks.
A recognized degree in science having subject physics ,chemistry, and mathematics,preferably from a institute under ugc recognized university securing a minimum aggregate of 55% of marks.
A recognized diploma in any branch of engineering or technology recognized by scte & vt,odisha securing a minimum aggregate of 55% of marks.
In case of sponsored candidates from industries the above criteria of aggregrate of percentage of marks shall be 40%.A no objection certificate from competent authority of the employer is required for perusing such course.
Two sets photocopy of documents are to be submitted
- No entrance examination for admission to these courses.
- Admissions are open on “First Come First Serve basis”.
- The applicant should clean track record throughout his academic in School/College/Service/Post Education Life.
- Duration mentioned is for training/contact hours only.
- Eligibility Criteria and duration are subject to change if found necessary.
- Students should know the fact that fees once paid are not refundable or neither adjustable under any circumstances.
- NO PAYMENTS SEATS / NO DONATIONS